Commercial vehicle information has been categorized into its own layer group, which can be enabled using the map layer controls.
Information types that make up the commercial vehicle layer group:
- Trucker Reports - displays commercial vehicle weight, width, height and spring breakup restrictions.
- Truck Ramps - displays truck ramp locations throughout the state.
- Weigh Stations - displays the location and information for commercial vehicle weigh stations throughout the state.
- Roundabouts - displays the location and radio frequency of Highway Advisory Radio stations throughout the state.
Enabling the Commercial vehicle layer group:
- Click the “Commercial vehicle” button to enable the layer group.
Enabling individual commercial vehicle layer:
- Click the “layers” button to expand the layers palette.
- Expand the “Commercial vehicles” group to see the individual layers.
- Toggle the desired layer to the enabled position to update the information displayed on the map and in the search results.